Sunday, July 31, 2011

Even closer to done!

Worked on what I thought would be the hardest part. The heavy duty snaps!
I know, they weren't listed in my materials. I skipped using a few things and switched things around. For the lack of being able to find an adjustable slide (that I wouldn't have to order online) I opted for heavy duty snaps!

You'll see how it all comes together hopefully by tomorrow, because all that's left is the closer for the flap and to sew it all together!
I've got some poor lighting in this place so if it's not fiarly light out, it can be hard to work.
Here are a few more pictures.


The lining, the interface is showing for the moment, this is it all zipped up.

The inside with the inner pocket showing.

And! Thank goodness for hello kitty band-aids! The straight pins got me and the exacto knife I used to make holes for the snaps.

1 comment:

  1. Looking fab dahling! Makes me wish even more we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete